Sydney / Melbourne / Perth / Adelaide
Brisbane / Gold Coast
International correspondence / Home study
Our interest free payment plans are very popular and the majority of students pay their course fees this way.
If you're thinking of enrolling and want to pay your course fees via instalments, the following information might help.
General payment plan information:
- Payment plans are personalised for each student.
Most students choose weekly instalments but fortnightly and monthly instalments are also possible.
You can request for your instalment to be debited on your preferred day of the week.
- At the time of enrolment, an initial part payment is made (minimum $200).
The fee balance can be paid via an interest free payment plan.
- There are no processing fees etc, so the course fees will be exactly the same.
There is no financial disadvantage if paying course fees via instalments.
- Course fees still need to be finalised in full prior to commencement of study.
- Most payment plans finish up approximately 2-3 weeks prior to class.
On occasion, plans are extended closer to course dates if needed.
- For correspondence study, instalments can continue to the end of the month of commencement
(e.g. for the October intake, instalments can continue on through to the end of October).
Request a payment plan example for a particular class or intake period
Course fees (be sure to click on the relevant qualification to get the fee table to appear)
Course dates & correspondence intake periods
Ask a question
How to apply
There are three ways to submit an application for the baby massage course:
1) Online via www.babymassage.net.au (click here)
2) Submit an application form (this can be downloaded after requesting a brochure from Infant Massage Information Service)
3) By phone, call 1300 558 608
Questions? We're happy to help :)
If you have any questions about joining a baby massage course, the Infant Massage Information Service will be happy to help.
- You can submit your questions online
- Email us via email@example.com
- or call 1300 558 608
How much does an infant massage therapist make?
What does an infant massage therapist do?
How do I become an infant massage therapist?
Correspondence intake periods
Request a course brochure