Baby Massage Perth:
Applications are now being accepted for the Perth baby massage course
, 24-26 March 2023.
Apply via one of the following methods:
1) Online via www.babymassage.net.au
- click here
to enrol online
2) Submit an application form (this can be downloaded after requesting a brochure
from Infant Massage Information Service)
3) By phone, call 1300 558 608
Baby Massage Perth training dates & location
24, 25 & 26 March 2023
9am - 5pm
State Library of WA, Perth
Baby Massage Perth course fees
(Certified Infant Massage Instructor) enrolments are available from $1125 - $1650.
Interest free payment plans
are available for course fee payments.
for PMC (Paediatric Massage Consultant) fees and information.
Baby Massage Perth course qualification
As an Infant Massage Instructor
you will be able to teach parents massage techniques they can use with their baby and help them with related advice.
- What oil should be used for baby massage?
- What is the best time of day to massage?
- How long should massage last?
- Are there special techniques for pre-term infants, older children or children with special needs?
Click here to view a full list of the units of study.
Enrol today Download brochure
Enrol online or call the Infant Massage Information Service on 1300 558 608 .
What do past students have to say?
Infant Massage Information Service reviews
Baby Massage Perth course: Questions?
If you have any questions about joining the baby massage course in Perth, the Infant Massage Information Service will be happy to help.
Please submit your questions online
or call 1300 558 608.
How much does an infant massage therapist make?
What does an infant massage therapist do?
How do I become an infant massage therapist?
Correspondence intake periods
Request a course brochure